Bootloader with debug monitor functions.

duncanp at research.canon.com.au duncanp at research.canon.com.au
Tue Feb 22 10:09:49 EST 2000

Ilya,

Sounds like you are doing something very similar to me. I've started
work on a bootloader which is aimed at some MPC855T based hardware we're
building, and also the embedded planet RPX classic boards. I've been
using the 8xxrom source as a basis for this
(http://www.s4l.de/powerpc.html). 8xxrom is based on the fadsrom
code which is on the linuxppc-embedded ftp server. I won't have any
code available for a while, but will be happy to share when I do.

Dunk.