Neighbour Table Overflow on NFS Server

Chris Hallinan clh at net1plus.com
Fri Dec 29 23:46:33 EST 2000

Can't say I know exactly what it means (internally to the
kernel/driver) but we ALWAYS get this message when the
Ethernet cable is disconnected.  I would suspect physical
connections: check your cable,hub, etc.  In our experience,
it seems to indicate that the Ethernet driver is incapable
of completing transmit operations.

-Chris Hallinan