Neighbour Table Overflow on NFS Server

clark at esteem.com clark at esteem.com
Fri Dec 29 12:33:48 EST 2000

Hello,

         Have you recompiled your kernel lately? You might have changed the
SCC number for your Ethernet interface by accident. I did this once and
went nuts trying to figure out what was wrong. Try changing it and see if
it works. If not change it back and continue to go nuts. ;-)

         Good Luck

At 02:54 PM 12/28/00 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have been debugging my custom 823 board. I have an NFS Server setup on
>which my kernel on the board mounts. I have using this server without any
>problems for more than a month. All of the sudden, my NFS Server complains
>of "Neighbour Table overflow" . The NFS Server was not modified, nor
>restarted. The error also says that the Server returned error -5.  Can
>someone suggest any remedy for this problem?
>
>Sincerely,
>Navin Boppuri

   If you live at home long enough, your parrents will move out.

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol				ELST