Neighbour Table Overflow on NFS Server

Navin Boppuri nboppuri at trinetcommunication.com
Fri Dec 29 23:33:43 EST 2000

Hello,

I seem to have solved my problem. I was working on some driver and while I
was setting up the interrupt stuff, I set up a wrong Interrupt Level, which,
I guess, was being used by the ethernet driver . This messed up the ethernet
driver and so the problems. I apologize to everyone for this. I appreciate
all the answers. I am totally new at writing drivers and hence, the hiccups.

Sincerely,
Navin Boppuri

> Hello again,
>
> I forgot to mention something. I sniffed the ethernet packets on the NFS
> Server machine. I see that a request comes in from my custom board to the
> NFS to the correct IP of the server. The HW Address of the board shows up
> correctly, but the HW Address of the Server in the request shows up an 0.
>
> ARP:
> Request from:
> 211.111.21.41 -->  08:09:87:l0:73:16      // ethernet info of the custom
> board
> 211.111.21.43 -->  00:00:00:00:00:00     // ethernet info of the nfs
server

> Does this look like some ARP problem? I am not sure about that since my
TFTP