Neighbour Table Overflow on NFS Server

Navin Boppuri nboppuri at trinetcommunication.com
Fri Dec 29 20:53:12 EST 2000

Hello again,

I forgot to mention something. I sniffed the ethernet packets on the NFS
Server machine. I see that a request comes in from my custom board to the
NFS to the correct IP of the server. The HW Address of the board shows up
correctly, but the HW Address of the Server in the request shows up an 0.

ARP:
Request from:
211.111.21.41 -->  08:09:87:l0:73:16      // ethernet info of the custom
board
211.111.21.43 -->  00:00:00:00:00:00     // ethernet info of the nfs server

Does this look like some ARP problem? I am not sure about that since my TFTP
request for the zImage works just fine and the arp tables in the server show
up the board info correctly.

Any ideas?