Hardware References for MPC823e

andres at tcc.com.pe andres at tcc.com.pe
Fri Dec 1 10:46:21 EST 2000

Hello Fellows.
We are working development a custom board for a networking applications
using a MPC823e, we are developing our hardware and our software at the
same time.
We are facing little problems in the hardware stage, as you probably know
since  Motorola's documentations are not clearly and in consecuence useful
enough, for instance we have already figured it out how to connect the
microproccesor and the others modules we use in our board desing but we
don't know what to do with some MPC823e pins that we are not  connect. I will
really appreciate your help directing me to more useful resources. In
short, what we need are Hardware Desing Guides for PPC Embedded
Applicacions based on MPC823e, Have somebody heard such a that document
exist?.
I know that your main area is software development but I think that you
have to consider some hardware issues when write programs, specially for
embedded systems, that is why I am writing you for advice.

Thanks a lot, in advance.

Andres Pulache.
Software & Hardware Junior Engineer.
a.pulache at tcc.com.pe
(511) 851-6409.
TELECOMUNICACIONES COMPUTACION Y CONTROL S.A.