BDM problem

Nguyen Xuan Hoang hoang_nguyen at smartstors.com
Tue Aug 29 16:28:41 EST 2000

Hi,

Thank very much for your info.  I have verified myself and ask one of my
colleague to double check it, but the Kernel Hacking is already disabled.
However it seems there's some thing relate to your supposition, I can run
the kernel without stopping BDM by command:
         g 100000 (or any random  number).

That's fine for me at this time, but it's still a question : BDM problem or
kernel problem?????

Another problem I have is:

    - After the kernel initializing and running,  if I stop the BDM to view
some registers and start again. The BDM will stop and report an breakpoint
happen if I try to press any key on terminal.  Any advices ???

Thank in advances
Hoang