Ramdisk using libc5

Edson Ap. Seabra seabra at cyclades.com
Fri Aug 4 11:27:05 EST 2000

I am having two problems running the  "mklibs.sh":

1) The script asks for files libxxx_pic.a and I do not know how to generate or to get them...

2) The script calls a command "readlink" that is not available  in the Red Hat Linux 6.0

Beside this I have replaced many files from the directory bin by the busybox. I could save about 0.5M.

Regards.
Edson.