MPC860T

Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch Ruedi.Hofer at ascom.ch
Thu Apr 27 23:11:43 EST 2000

Hi

After some success with the native 860, I moved now to the 860T
on the FADS evaluation board.

With this test setup, I'd like to do some internetworking tests.
(like routing ...)

For that reason I need the FEC working as well as the SCC1 enet.

Facts:

1. The SCC1 enet compiles and runs ok on its own.

2. I'm not able to compile the kernel with only FEC enabled.
 (commproc.h reports: #error, undefined config!)

3. Is it possible to use SCC1 enet and FEC simultaneously.
 (fec.c has a comment like:
 If using multiple enets on 8xx, this needs some work!)

Has someone already done this work??

Can someone provide patches or howto's?

Thanx, Ruedi