Cleanup thought.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 18 08:42:14 EST 1999

In message <199909172225.AAA28226 at denx.de> I wrote:

> I posted the fadrom code for this purpose, but everyone still

??? This was from Dan; don't know where the quote mark went...

> Oops! I must have missed this (I  even  can't  find  it  here  in  my
> archives). Can you please re-post a pointer? TIA!

Sorry, got it (the missing 's' killed my grep).

Don't know why I never looked into this (Maybe because  I  never  did
anything with a FADS board..)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
One of the advantages of being a captain is being able to ask for ad-
vice without necessarily having to take it.
	-- Kirk, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.2