2.3.18 on openprojects.net

Claude Robitaille crobitaille at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 29 11:22:21 EST 1999

Hi,

Yesterday (99-10-27) evening I downloaded 2.3.18 and
tried to compile it. In order to succeed, I had to turn
ON CONFIG_MODULE, otherwise I am getting error with
EXPORT_SYMTAB_not_defined (I think it was in serial.c
but I am not sure).

Also, I am trying to had MATH_EMULATION but this fails
in math.c complaining about a structure not having a
member name tss (in current->tss). I tryied to follow
the definitinoa little bit ans found that current is
a struct task_struct but there is no member that has
the tss (a least not directly). I found many instances
(using fgrep) in many asm-PROCESSOR files (for i386,
MIPS, M68K, etc.) but nothing in asm-ppc. I guess
the task management fucntions is/are in some sort
of evolution and math_emu is not up to date. Is
somebody is working on it?

Claude