MPC8BUG crashes on Windows 95/98/NT

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Fri Oct 29 03:39:38 EST 1999

Nicolas Pohland wrote:

> Essentially the email lists imply to chuck the FADS. Is this a correct
> summary ?

Well, I prefer not to use it because in the past it has not
been a pleasant experience for me :-).  Just consider how much
time you have already spent.....There are other options where
you could have been writing your application software within
minutes of opening the box.

For some people in big companies with nice salaries, this may
not be a problem.  For a product and software development
consultant like me, assisting start up companies to bring
products to market in record time and lowest cost, tools like
these are horribly inefficient.

	-- Dan