Enet on FADS

Dan Malek dmalek at jlc.net
Tue Oct 19 06:19:30 EST 1999

Claude Robitaille wrote:

> It seems that the FADS was supported in the past since there is some
> trace of it. Is it possible to put it back in a public tree?

The FADS was never really supported because I didn't have one long
enough to ensure all of the modifications were done.  I had an 860T
FADS for developing the initial FEC driver, and the fadsrom code.

I am getting updates from a few folks that I will put into the CVS tree,
but I can't verify they are correct against other modifications.  Those
will be in my next batch of updates.....soon :-).

	-- Dan