Linux driver support for 860 PowerQUICC and 8260 PowerQUICC II devices?

Dan Malek dan at netx4.com
Fri Nov 19 02:37:24 EST 1999

Ron Fredericks wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a public Linux driver for PowerQUICC devices?

Yep.  I wrote them for the SMC, SCC, Ethernet, FEC.  There are
some experimental versions around for I2C and SPI, along with
microcode patches.  There is probably some other stuff around
in there as well that I accidently let slip out.....

> Strategic Alliance Manager ....Lynx Real-Time Systems

So, you want to take advantage of "free" software in your
proprietary OS.....how nice :-).

	-- Dan