Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!

Alan Mimms alanm at unforgettable.com
Fri Dec 31 11:59:28 EST 1999

YEYEYEYEHAHAHAHAHA!  I got to the bash prompt with Dan's new source
tree.  Possibly a driver bug in the source tree I had downloaded from
the linuxppc.org embedded PPC FTP area?  Now to work....  Thanks very
much Dan.

On 12/30/99, 4:31:38 PM, David Clear <davidc at uswest.net> wrote regarding
Re: Embedded planet 860T CLLF HELP!: