OT - Motorola 8260 driver's pdf unreadable

Clayton, Mark mclayton at hjinc.com
Fri Dec 17 01:47:45 EST 1999

I downloaded the example drivers tarball from Mot's 8260
web pages, but the pdf files aren't readable.  The table
of contents is there, but the text doesn't show up.  I
couldn't find any kind of tech support email address to
someone to see if I can get new pdf files?

BTW, the topics discussed here have been very informative.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark Clayton                  voice:  781-329-3200 x1155
Harris & Jeffries             fax:    781-329-4148
888 Washington Street         e-mail: mclayton at hjinc.com
Dedham MA 02026 USA           web:    http://www.hjinc.com