[Regression 5.7-rc1] Random hangs on 32-bit PowerPC (PowerBook6, 7)

Rui Salvaterra rsalvaterra at gmail.com
Mon May 18 23:25:02 AEST 2020

Hi, Christophe,

On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 12:50, Christophe Leroy
<christophe.leroy at csgroup.eu> wrote:

> Can you provide your .config, tell which GCC version you are using, and
> tell a bit more about your config: amount of RAM, is there swap, etc ...

Ok, so this laptop has 1.5 GiB of RAM, with swap on zram (zstd
compression, no backing device, no additional swap devices). I'm
cross-compiling on my dual-core Power Mac G5 (since it's much faster
than the iBook), running Debian ppc64, with GCC 9.3.0. Both 5.6 (good)
and 5.7-rc1 (bad) configs are attached.

Thanks,
Rui