Looking for architecture papers

Raz raziebe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:27:11 AEDT 2018

So,if we're talk about address...
EA0 is actually bit 63 for any kernel address. This means[1] the
effective address is
the real address ( the physical address), because MSR_HV=1.
1. What does it mean PA=EA ? How does the translation work now ?
2. in interrupts, the program counter is set to EA 0c00, ==>  EA=0.
So, in interrupt there's a different addressing model ?

[1]. Section 5.7.3, PowerISA 2.07B.