Looking for architecture papers

Raz raziebe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:19:45 AEST 2018

Hey
How does HVSC works ?
I looked in the code and LoPAR documentation. It looks like there is
vector called
system_call_pSeries ( at 0xc00 ) that is supposed to be called when we
invoke HVSC from kernel
mode.
Now, I wrote a NULL call HSVC and patched the exceptions-64s.S to
return RFID immediately.
This does not work.
Would you be so kind to explain how HVSC works ?
thank you