Looking for architecture papers

Raz raziebe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:41:13 AEST 2018

Frankly, the more I read the more perplexed I get. For example,
according to BOOK III-S, chapter 3,
the MSR bits are differ from the ones described in
arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h.
Bit zero, is LE, but in the book it is 64-bit mode.

Would someone be kind to explain what I do not understand?

Thank you