use generic DMA mapping code in powerpc V4

Michael Ellerman mpe at ellerman.id.au
Wed Nov 28 22:05:19 AEDT 2018

Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst.de> writes:

> Any comments?  I'd like to at least get the ball moving on the easy
> bits.

Nothing specific yet.

I'm a bit worried it might break one of the many old obscure platforms
we have that aren't well tested.

There's not much we can do about that, but I'll just try and test it on
everything I can find.

Is the plan that you take these via the dma-mapping tree or that they go
via powerpc?

cheers