DPAA Ethernet traffice troubles with Linux kernel

Madalin-cristian Bucur madalin.bucur at nxp.com
Tue Jan 16 03:38:23 AEDT 2018

Hi,

Please use text logs instead of pictures next time, it's easier to read.
The errors you see are related to missing MAC addresses for the unused
interfaces, you can ignore these are they are not relevant for the issue
you encounter. Normally the unused interfaces should have status disabled
in the device tree but there is not a big deal if they fail like that.
As I've advised Jamie on the other thread, please try to connect the device
back 2 back to a known good machine and determine what is broken - Rx/Tx?
Is there another software version that does work on these machines?

Madalin