xmon memory dump does not handle LE

Douglas Miller dougmill at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Feb 7 00:50:04 AEDT 2017

Hi Michael,

Yes, your patch seems a more complete solution. The idea of "d1", "d2",
"d4", and "d8" commands is more what I needed and makes more sense to
someone hitting xmon "cold". I'll work on getting your patch submitted.

Question on these sorts of patches (PPC only), do we submit initially to
upstream, or here on this (PPC) mailing list? It would be nice to get
this into the distros as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Doug