Cyrus_5040.dts Misisng

luigi burdo intermediadc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:16:47 AEDT 2016

Hi Andy,

me and some others are testing the cyrus_5040 and we sow inside the Lnx kernel there isnt the cyrus_5040.dts.

i just attched my dmsg and my lshw reports where you can see:

on dmesg there are issue on ata2 device, if i burn a cdrom i have a failure in burining , copy from to another partition some time become really slow 300kb/s (sata1 SSD to sata1 ssd partition).

if more than 3.5gb of ram is used (right now i have 16gb) we face a dma errors on pci boards.

lshw dont show L3 cache i face this on cyrus_5020 too, is this normal?

if is needed something more you can ask freely

Thanks

Luigi