udgb on fsl booke?

Daniel Walker danielwa at cisco.com
Sat May 14 10:41:57 AEST 2016

Hi,

I noticed that udbg is missing for fsl booke , or at least it doesn't
appear to be implemented. I don't know a great deal about fsl book. I'm
working on an MCP85XX at the moment , and I was looking into the udbg
system to get prints. It looks like fsl booke might be similar enough to
44x to use the already implemented udbg routines for that.

Does anyone have suggestion on this ? Is fsl booke missing because it's
not possible to have this, or no one ever needed it ?

Thanks,

Daniel