[PATCH v3 0/2] Add Freescale ASRC driver
nicoleotsuka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:03:57 EST 2014
This series of patches add Freescale ASRC module driver support along
with the extra request in imx-sdma structure required by SDMA Device
to Device script.
The previous version has been in the maillist for nearly six months
without any comment and reply. So I decide to drop the SDMA part's
change since this series focus on ASRC support (Later, we can send
SDMA part separately.) so that ASRC driver may get upstream first.
* PATCH-1: Added an Acked-by from Shawn Guo
* PATCH-2: Dropped THIS_MODULE as Tobias suggests
* PATCH-2: Use dma_coerce_mask_and_coherent() in fsl_asrc_dma_pcm_new()
* PATCH-2: Added substream check in fsl_asrc_dma_pcm_new()
* PATCH-1: Dropped the change to SDMA driver.
* PATCH-2: Dropped useless member in private data structures.
* PATCH-2: Refined some comments in fsl_asrc_dma.c driver.
* PATCH-2: Refined commit comments.
Nicolin Chen (2):
ARM: imx: Add the secondary request into the structure for imx-sdma
ASoC: fsl_asrc: Add ASRC ASoC CPU DAI and platform drivers
.../devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt | 62 ++
include/linux/platform_data/dma-imx.h | 1 +
sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig | 9 +
sound/soc/fsl/Makefile | 2 +
sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c | 1030 ++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h | 461 +++++++++
sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c | 386 ++++++++
7 files changed, 1951 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,asrc.txt
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc.h
create mode 100644 sound/soc/fsl/fsl_asrc_dma.c
More information about the Linuxppc-dev