Oops on shutdown : 3.11.0-5-powerpc-e500mc Ubuntu

John Donnelly john.d at servergy.com
Wed Feb 5 09:45:25 EST 2014

Hi Scott,

 This panic was in the kernel related to NFS  , not u-boot;  Unfortunately
I didn't catch the earlier console message/Oops  but I recall it being
something similar.

 Can you enlighten me what the errata addresses ? I

 I filed the bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ppc/+bug/1276290

--

*Regards,*
* John.*

*--*

*o* Energy-efficiency is #1 reason data centers look to expand.  -- Digital
Realty Trust
*o* Green Data Centers spending to increase 300% worldwide by 2016.  --
Pike Research
*o *Data Centers have become as vital to the functioni
ng of society as power stations.  -- The Economist