on kernel 2.6.34.15, vlan and raw packets can not be received with gfar-enet nic

Willy Tarreau w at 1wt.eu
Thu Apr 3 21:01:28 EST 2014

Hi Zhu,

On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 05:57:53PM +0800, zhuyj wrote:
> I reference the following 2 mainline commits. These 2 commits are based
> on the current kernel 3.x and ethtool.
> If we only backport these 2 commits on kernel 2.6.x, this problem will
> not be fixed yet.

OK fine, I just wanted that we keep the reference of these equivalent
patches in the commit message so that if later a newer patch changes
anything they did, at least we have some indications that the commit
might also have to be revisited.

I'll merge your patch and put these references there.

Thanks,
Willy