SATA FSL and upstreaming

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Thu May 16 15:45:56 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 14:47 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Hi folks !
>
> So I was trying to use my 5020ds to test some stuff today. Since I
> hadn't used it in a while, I decided to "upgrade" it to the latest NOR
> etc...

On another note, I can't seem to get any PCIe card recognized in any
slot...

Can you give me an example config of the DIP switches that is known to
work with some slots ? Is there some EEPROM config needed ? If yes, any
pointers ? (I can't quite make sense of either u-boot or the doc there).

Thanks,
Ben.