repository location (MPC5200b)

Maxwell MacLean mmaclean at symbotic.com
Tue Mar 26 07:27:17 EST 2013

Hello all,
I have been following this list for a while now and am interested in getting a version of the latest work in progress Linux kernel with fixes for powerpc.
Yes, I am a kernel newbie, but I am learning! I have an inherited project based on version 2.6.28 that is compiled for an MPC5200b and there are some issues I am interested in fixing (or seeing If they are already fixed) .

I know there are many branches of development, but where can I get the 'best' kernel for my processor?

Thank you in advance.
Max

Maxwell MacLean | Senior Firmware Engineer
978.284.2872 |   mmaclean at symbotic.com<mailto:mmaclean at symbotic.com>