P1021rdb-pc

BHARATHI KANDIMALLA bharathik at icommtele.com
Thu Jul 25 18:29:45 EST 2013

Dear Sir,

We  are using  P1021rdb-pc   board  with p1021 processor.

1.  compilation and build process  is taking  so  much of time. How should I
reduce the time for linux  build process?

2.  In  kernel configuration  we are not able to select  P1021rdb., When we configured the  board for p1021RDB-PC ,  in  default kenel config  file   all the below platforms are selected , We want only  p1021rdb  , what should we select here?

 CONFIG_PPC_CELL is not set
CONFIG_FSL_SOC_BOOKE=y
CONFIG_FSL_85XX_CACHE_SRAM=y
CONFIG_MPC8540_ADS=y
CONFIG_MPC8560_ADS=y
CONFIG_MPC85xx_CDS=y
CONFIG_MPC85xx_MDS=y
CONFIG_MPC8536_DS=y
CONFIG_MPC85xx_DS=y
CONFIG_MPC85xx_RDB=y
# CONFIG_P1010_RDB is not set
CONFIG_P1022_DS=y
CONFIG_P1023_RDS=y
CONFIG_SOCRATES=y
CONFIG_KSI8560=y
CONFIG_XES_MPC85xx=y
CONFIG_STX_GP3=y
CONFIG_TQM8540=y
CONFIG_TQM8541=y
CONFIG_TQM8548=y
CONFIG_TQM8555=y
CONFIG_TQM8560=y
CONFIG_SBC8548=y

I am attaching  .config  file  for the reference

3. We are using  p1021 processor which has 36 bit support  , but we  have compiled uboot for 32 bit only.Is there any specfic use of 36 bit  compilation, ?

only large amount of memory size 0f 64G, any way we are using only 512Mbyte of  DDR, 128MBYte  NOR FLASH

4. Now we are using  SDK 1.3.2  for  p1021 procesor .Is there any specific
necessity that we should switch  to sdk1.4
regarding linux drivers  specially included for  p1021 procesor?

5.UMCC driver  is  available in  linux driver ? where should I get some help regarding UMCC ?

regards
Bharathi kandimalla

P.S. - Please Note our New Corporate office Address:-

ICOMM House,

Plot No.31, Kamalapuri,

Srinagar Colony, Banjara Hills,

Hyderabad - 500073, INDIA.

Disclaimer

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. E-mail transmission cannot be secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delay, interception, amendment or incomplete, or contain viruses. ICOMM TELE LTD and subsidiaries ("ICOMM") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic. Unless expressly stated, any opinions are the sender's and are not approved by ICOMM and this email is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement of any kind. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. ICOMM's corporate office is ICOMM House, Plot No.31, Kamalapuri, Srinagar Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500073 INDIA. Ph. No. : +91-40-2355-2222. Fax. No. : +91-40-2355-2266.

Thank You

ICOMM<http://www.icommtele.com>