[BUILD BREAK] usb: gadget: fsl_mxc_udc can't compile on current v3.8-rc3

Li Yang-R58472 r58472 at freescale.com
Fri Jan 11 20:24:16 EST 2013

I do agree that we need move to use the chipidea driver and eventually remove the fsl udc driver, but there were many users of the current driver such as PowerPC and Coldfire platforms besides the i.MX platforms.  The support for them with chipidea driver could also be broken for now.  I would suggest to have a transitional period that both drivers are kept while new development be based on the new driver.

Added Ramneek.  What do you think of the current status for chipidea driver on PowerPC platforms?

Regards,
Leo