[BUILD BREAK] usb: gadget: fsl_mxc_udc can't compile on current v3.8-rc3

Felipe Balbi balbi at ti.com
Fri Jan 11 19:41:29 EST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 08:35:29AM +0000, Chen Peter-B29397 wrote:
> > > I am working on it, but there are two versions, this one and chipidea's.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I will send a patch to fix this problem.
> >
> > if you're already using chipidea, then send me a patch removing this
> > driver and focus your effort on chipidea.
> >
> Added Sascha
>
> Now, not all of FSL i.mx USB can move to use chipidea due to some platform and USB
> PHY problem.

then we need to target fixing those problems and moving to chipidea
completely at some point. There's no reason to duplicate efforts if we
already have a re-usable driver in tree, right ?

Let's fix this build break and focus on making sure all i.MX platforms
can use chipidea so we can drop fsl udc on next merge window. That would
be a great patchset to see.

--
balbi