[git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Dec 10 14:58:34 EST 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt
<benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:

> Here are a handful of powerpc fixes for 3.13.

Grr.

I've pulled it, but looking at that history, it's just pure and utter
f*cking garbage.

It was rebased *minutes* before sending it, as far as I can tell. Why?

And it has a pointless merge that you must have created with "--no-ff"
for no apparent good reason.

WTF? What the hell happened here, and why? As mentioned, it's in my
tree, but I was *this* close to just unpulling and saying "fuck that"
when I started looking at it.

              Linus