support for Xilinx PCIe BUS IP core

Bashar Romanous b.romanous at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:38:34 EST 2012

Dear All,

This is the first thread in the list, I'm working on research project that
requires me to have "PCI Express Bus Support" for Xilinx FPGA board
ML605 running PetaLinux (kernel 2.6.37.6) on MicroBlaze. I'm using Xilinx
soft IP core "PLB2PCIe bridge" configured as Root Complex. the problem is
that on the Linux Kernel side, in the "Bus Options", there is no support
for Xilinx PCIe Bus.

Has anybody written Linux Driver for this IP core? what about Xilinx' (*AXI
RC*/*EP* Bridge for *PCI Express)? any drivers for this?*

Best Regards,
Bashar