[GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc fixes

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Jun 9 04:11:48 EST 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Paul Mackerras <paulus at samba.org> wrote:

> BTW, should I be using a signed tag for this?

I don't require signed tags, at least not for git.kernel.org pulls
from people I know and that looks perfectly normal.

That said, about a third of the merges I have done for 3.5 have had
signatures, and it's kind of nice. It's another small nice detail to
have, and the fact that the tag message just automatically makes it
into my merge message buffer is convenient.

So it's not a big deal for something like this (in contrast: for
github or other slighly more anonymous pull requests I *really* prefer
it), but I think it's a nice habit to get into.

Whatever works for you,

            Linus