Upstream patch status?? (v3.6-rc1 out)

Gala Kumar-B11780 B11780 at freescale.com
Fri Aug 3 23:51:49 EST 2012

Guys,

As v3.6-rc1 is now out we really need to get some of these simpler patches upstream and accepted NOW.  Please provide status updates if the patch is upstream already let me know.

[P1025RDB] (some major differences between upstream and internal P1025RDB support)
powerpc/85xx: Add Quicc Engine support for p1025rdb	P1025RDB		Zhicheng Fan
powerpc/dts: Add ucc uart support for p1025rdb	P1025RDB		Zhicheng Fan
powerpc/dts: Add dts for p1025rdb board	P1025RDB		Zhicheng Fan

[P1022DS] (this is trivial, please take 10m and get this updated and submitted)
powerpc/mpc85xx: p1022ds support the MTD for NOR and NAND flash	P1022DS		Jerry Huang

[DTS] (Stuart, can you help and close)
powerpc/e5500: Add power isa properties to comply with ePAPR 1.1	EPAPR		Liu Yu
powerpc/e500mc: Add power isa properties to comply with ePAPR 1.1	EPAPR		Liu Yu
powerpc/e500v2: Add power isa properties to comply with ePAPR 1.1	EPAPR		Liu Yu

[MSI] (I think upstream, Timur please verify)
powerpc/fsl: add MSI support for the Freescale hypervisor	KVM/HV		Timur Tabi

[CORE]
powerpc/booke: Re-organize debug code	CORE		Kumar Gala

[USB] (Again, this is trivial and spend 10m and send upstream)
usb/fsl: fixed USB wakeup	USB		Zhao Chenhui

[LBC]
mtd: elbc nand: use drvdata to only remove the relevant chip	LBC		Scott Wood

[SATA]
libata-pmp: add schedule timeout to support some PMP cards	SATA		Jerry Huang
fsl-sata: workaround to fix the exception of link layer	SATA		Qiang Liu

- k