RFC: top level compatibles for virtual platforms

Yoder Stuart-B08248 B08248 at freescale.com
Tue Jul 12 06:41:35 EST 2011

This may be the right long term thing to do, but restructuring
how Linux powerpc platforms work is a bigger effort.  I was looking
for an incremental improvement over what we do now, which is pass
a compatible of MPC8544DS and P4080DS for these virtual platforms.

However, they _are_ compatible with MPC8544DS and P4080DS so maybe
leaving the compatible string alone is ok for now.

Stuart