Fwd: MPC7410 Linux Kernel

Vineeth vneethv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:03:35 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply.

We were referring kuroboxHG.dts which uses Sandpoint architecture; which is
almost same as ours.

1. one doubt in kuroboxHG is the ranges property in SOC node says EUMB is at
0xFC00_0000; and as per the datasheet of mpc107, the open pic address will
be EUMB_BASE + 0x40000; but in kurobox its given as 0x80040000;

2. We know that our UART is mapped at address 0xDB00_0100; which is
connected in a PCI-LOCAL bridge whose base is at 0xDB00_0000
How can i represent these things in dts ? Can the RANGES property of PCI
node can mention this ?