Problem of PowerPc 82xx when using smc

hellohello hellohello008 at 163.com
Sat May 22 13:37:38 EST 2010

>> Should I add these code to  cpm_uart_core.c?
>>
>> --dp_mem = cpm_dpram_addr(0x87fc);
>> --out_be16(dp_mem, SMC1_BASE);
>
> Why are you mucking about with this code at all?  SMCx serial certainly
> works on every platform I've ever used, 8xx and 8xxx as well.

I have no interest on mucking about any code at all.
My interest is  my smc1's problem.
Some doctor say "tooth ok, you just eat too much cold food  ...."
Some doctor say "Maybe tooth has a little hole,   take a look ...."
One doctor just say, "toothache? Why are you mucking about with this tooth at all? ,  tooth works well on everyone's mouth, boys and girls as well"