Problem of PowerPc 82xx when using smc

hellohello hellohello008 at 163.com
Fri May 21 13:33:20 EST 2010

> No, it shouldn't -- rx_bd_base is of type "cbd_t *", so the multiplication
> already happens as part of pointer arithmetic.
---Yes, you are right. I made a basic mistake.

But now I have another question.
The SMC1 params can be relocated to any offset of the DPRAM on a 64 byte boundary, not as the SCC1, which must be  at 0x8000 offset of the DPRAM.
The SMC1 params base is set at 0x87FC offset of the DPRAM.

So if  I want SMC1 params start at  0x200 in DPRAM  , I should set 0x200 to the 0x87FC offset of the DPRAM.
I have see this code in u-boot, but I can not find this code in neither cpm_uart_cpm2.c nor cpm_uart_core.c.

Should I add these code to  cpm_uart_core.c?

--dp_mem = cpm_dpram_addr(0x87fc);
--out_be16(dp_mem, SMC1_BASE);