Port Linux to ML510

kostas padarnitsas kpada84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:12:33 EST 2010

Hi Srikant,
Thanks for your help. I checked the driver versions and they seem ok. The problem is that when I download the linux image the program counter is not set to the address of boot sector of linux kernel, so linux doesn't boot. On the other hand with the ML507 everything works perfectly. Any idea??
Thanks in advance,Kostas