USB host on 83xx

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Jan 28 11:05:36 EST 2010

On 01/27/2010 01:20 PM, Gary Thomas wrote:
> I have two nearly identical boards, with very different behavior.
>
> Older 8347 (PVR: 0x80830011)
> New 8347 (PVR: 0x80830031)

I lied (more precisely I was lied to and I passed it on - I've never
seen these boards in person, just worked on them from thousands of
miles away).

The boards have more than a rev difference:
   OLD - 8347EA (SVR: 0x80540011, PVR: 0x80830011)
   NEW - 8343E  (SVR: 0x80570030, PVR: 0x80830031)

Could this have any bearing on the problems?