BSE-IP

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Wed Jan 27 09:17:53 EST 2010

Dan.Geer at faa.gov wrote:
> Any idea of the last kernel version that worked?  So I know I can count on
> that as a reference?

I'm not familiar with the board, sorry -- was just pointing out that
there shouldn't be anything too dependent on the particular boards/chips
  that are currently supported out-of-the-box, and it should be easier
to add a new board than it used to be.

> I have the 2.2 pre7 from BSE, but there have been a few changes since. ;^)

Hopefully not changes in the board. :-)

That kernel should still work for extracting any knowledge about the
board's hardware that may or may not be clear from its documentation.

> It appears the image (bootwrapper) needs to be completely self-contained,
> and needs to understand how to read the flash parameters.  That's on my
> list.

What firmware is on the board?

-Scott