Problem with MPC5121 custom board.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 3 09:06:40 EST 2010

Dear =?iso-8859-1?Q?CTAG_/_Mois=E9s_Dom=EDnguez?=,

In message <765B188B547A48E7951D86ACC3544C54 at ctag> you wrote:

> We have a problem with custom design based on ads5121. May be you could
> provide us any clue about what may be happening.
>
> Sometimes, when the board is powered-on:
>
> - U-boot does not start (at least serial port does not output anything, I
> don't know if some piece of u-boot is executed).

In an overwhelming majority of such cases this is an indication of
incorrect and/or incomplete initialization of your system RAM. See the
FAQ at http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootCrashAfterRelocation

Note that U-Boot related questions (and this is one) should better go
to the U-Boot mailing list instead (see
http://lists.denx.de/mailman/listinfo/u-boot)

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.