Upgrade to 2.6.26 results in Oops during request_irq

Sparks, Sam SSparks at aclara.com
Tue Apr 13 23:10:37 EST 2010

Aha! I have found that change that caused my module to break:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linuxppc-dev@lists.ozlabs.org/msg09748.html

This patch modified ipic_set_irq_type to override the handle_irq
function pointer.

Do I need to register a new function to handle falling edge triggered
external interrupts? It appears the default is NULL.

--Sam