Micrel PHY KSZ8001 on MPC5200B FEC

Roman Fietze roman.fietze at telemotive.de
Wed Oct 28 06:54:47 EST 2009

Hello Suvidh,

On Tuesday 27 October 2009 17:47:51 suvidh kankariya wrote:

> A driver for micrel phy exists in /drivers/net/phy/micrel.c. in
> 2.6.30.

Am I somewhat blind, or do you have access to other 2.6.30's than I
have?

I searched git.kernel.org, git.denx.de and git.secretlab.ca, but could
not find that file, neither in the current master, nor in older tags
somewhat related to "2.6.30", nor in any local clone in any version of
the 2.6 since "He" created the repos.

> If you are using older kernel you may want to copy it.

2.6.30 and 2.6.31 from DENX or kernel.org.

Roman

--
Roman Fietze                Telemotive AG Büro Mühlhausen
Breitwiesen                              73347 Mühlhausen