booting MPC8313 based board with yaffs2 RFS

Rupesh Kumar Rupesh.Kumar at Lntemsys.com
Thu Jul 16 00:58:45 EST 2009

Hi
I am using MPC8313 board which is currently booting with JFFS2 root file
system.
I am using linux kernel version 2.6.23 from FreeScale's LTIB for MPC8313.

As, I want it to boot with YAFFS2 root file system, I did compile kernel
with yaffs2 support, craeted yaffs2 rootfile system and passed yaffs2
partiton of nand in bootargs. However it didnot work.

If any one has done it successfully, can please share the steps to be
followed ?

Thanks
Rupesh