MPC5121e, MBX driver, pvr.ko ...

David Jander david.jander at protonic.nl
Mon Feb 16 18:27:33 EST 2009

On Friday 06 February 2009 10:03:55 Klaus Pedersen wrote:
> Hi David
>
> I'm also run on a custom board, and using the MBX.
>
> You need to get the device tree file right. You will see the MBX reserved
> the irq 66 in the boot printout.
> Instead of using insmod use modprobe. The are 2 versions of rc.pvr.

Thanks. I'll try that.
Two versions of rc.pvr? Why's that, and where is the other one?

> I a early thread about memcpy for G2/G3 cores, you mentioned that you will
> have a look at the init. of the dram controller and the prio-manager, did
> that give you anything??

Yes it did, and it's a long story, I havn't had persmission to talk about,
sorry. I believe I can now say that there should be a new errata from
Freescale explaining it all. As of now it's not on their web-site, but it
should have been there since last week at least *grrr*.
Btw, it has nothing to do with the prio-manager or the DRAM controller
whatsoever.

Best regards,

--
David Jander