Serial console under current qemu is still an issue.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 2 11:13:23 EST 2009

Last month I reported a serial console problem:
  http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2009-October/076727.html

And bisected the problem to find the patch to revert that fixed it for me:
  http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2009-October/077059.html

The bug still hasn't been fixed, but reverting the patch stopped working during
this developmpent series (because it no longer cleanly reverse applies).

Would anybody like to comment on this?  I can provide a qemu-based test
environment if you'd like, it's easily reproducible...

Rob